Congratulations! You have access to one of the most powerful financial tools available in the world.
Below is a video and a step-by-step guide to show you how to install the add-in.
Installing the add-in Video (2:43)
Step-by-Step Guide (6 steps)
1. Check your version of Excel
- Open a blank workbook in Excel, then click "File."
- Click "Account."
- Click the "About Excel" box towards the right.
- Note if you are running Office 2010 or above and 32 or 64-bit Excel.
2. Download the Excel Add-in
- Start on the Excel page on YCharts. You can find this page by clicking "Excel" in the "Tools" menu at the very top of any page on YCharts.
- Click the big blue button after choosing either the 32 or 64-bit version. You should see the add-in download at the bottom right.
- If you get a message asking to open or save, choose open.
3. Click on Run
4. Complete the installation
- Click Next, then allow the program to make changes to your computer. After the installation has completed, you should see the below message.
- If you have any problems installing Contact us.
5. Locate your access key
- Find your access key on the right side of the Excel download page:
6. Copy and paste the access key into the "Access Key" area in the YCharts add-in. Then, click Login.
You did it! You're ready to start using the YCharts add-in.
To install the debugger for the add-in you can download the attachment.